Monday, July 14, 2008

Mr. Belmont Shore



If you've been reading my blog for at least 2 months, or if you live in Long Beach, you've most likely heard of Justin Rudd. Justin is responsible for bringing in thousands of visitors to Belmont Shore each year. His events draw hundreds and sometimes even thousands of people at a time.
His accolade's proceed him, he is a constant advocate in the communities for Human and Dog rights, along with a constant roll model for everyone.
Checkout his great website to read more.

I had the honor of photographing Justin and his Bulldog Rosie on 2nd street last friday.
We're very fortunate to have Justin in our beach town and on a greater level, our city and state.

Cheers to Long Beach and the future!



Stay tuned for Justin Featured in Long Beach Magazine (And more of my images)


MY OTHER Blog posts w/Justin Rudd.
CHALK ART
I won!
The Giving Project Purposed
I WON!
My Image + Press Telegram
Belmont Shore Christmas Parade

No comments: