Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And the Oscar goes to...



"The Dark Knight" opened last friday night. Who stole the show? It was HEATH LEDGER playing an amazing, terrifying, yet extremely entertaining JOKER. That man could act!
Does he deserve the posthumous OSCAR award?
Michael Caine, who plays Batman's butler Alfred, told reporters he "would pay good money" to see a performance that could top Ledger's for the Oscar. (Previously Caine said Ledger was worthy of nomination. )
When I was watching the film, I couldn't remember what Heath looked like, or sounded like. He made the Joker character his own and completely lost track of himself. the character will forever be his and because of that, the film grossed a record for most ticket sales on the opening day. Grossing $67.85 million. (Spider-Man 3 previously held those records with $59.8 million)

We miss you Heath. I'm not sure thats the role I would want to go out as, but he did a hell of a job!
When OSCAR season rolls around, mark my words. Heath will get the posthumous Oscar award.

Heres a clip, so you know what I'm talking about.



Go see the movie ya'll!



No comments: