Friday, July 11, 2008

Audrey's Photoshoot

1980's Zebra Print Leggings.

We took it back a few years. Nearly 30 years ago the 80's were on their way, now they have come and gone. yet they left us with a distinct style yes, some bad, and some good. (But mostly good.)
The mid 80's brought Audrey into the world ; shes my girlfriend. She has lots of style, mostly good style.
I photographed her today in Long Beach, it was her first shoot and she did wonderful, I give her props for putting it all on the line and just going for it 100%. Plus dealing with me complaining about not having an assistant to make my life easier.
The shoot went well.
Take a look at these Teaser images.
More will come when I'm not falling asleep on my wrist.

Also photos of Mr. Belmont Shore Justin Rudd to come.

Cheers!

-S

2:15am!!! Ahhh!


Audrey Armada



Yup, shes a babe.

No comments: