Monday, July 07, 2008

Calvin Harris: "I Created Disco"


He's my favorite.
Its been about a year now since I started listening to the british Dance pop/Electronica star.
This guy knows what he's doing, but yet its so uncharted.
This is what I know about Calvin:

•He's 6'5"
•He likes girls, all kinds of girls. ("I like them Asian girls, mixed race girls,Italian girls,tall girls,short girls,brown haired girls, I like them blond haired girls, I like them skinny girls, I like those carrying a little bit of weight girls")
•He grew up in Dumfries.
•He makes songs that I could live off of.
•He wears bright clothes and glasses you can't see out of. (Or so it seems)
•He currently has the #1 song on the UK iTunes.

Alright ya'll, go check him out!

LISTEN to his music.
BUY his Album, its amazing!


-S™




Props to Heather... she's responsible for showing me Calvin, among many others...

No comments: