Thursday, September 04, 2008

Jo-Dilly is now a resident


My brother just moved down. Yes, another Lippke brother.
Josiah stepped out the door of my parents house in Warm Beach WA. and is now living with me for the time being. Its nice to have him around. Family is a necessity and brothers always find good things to do together.
Its sweet to have a workout partner again. Since Ralph left for Iraq, I've been in need of someone to get me out there. (By the way, I've been talking to Ralph as much as possible, he's doing well)
Josiah and I have been running (thanks to my sexy new running shoes) playing tennis X (Tennis X is a crazy spin on tennis we made up to strengthen every part of our game. Just ask me if you want to learn)

Josiah is a busy man. DMV yesterday,shopping for a motorcycle,job search,setting goals, getting girls #'s, you know all the normal things. But he's ahead of the game and I'm helping him.

I don't want to tell you too much, because I don't want to take hits away from his blog.
"LB Is My Home" just launched last night. + I helped him with a selective picture of Long Beach at night for his header.

Anyways, if you get the chance, swing on over to his blog and welcome him to Long Beach.

I have a few good things to post about shortly, I've been on a Sabbatical trying to get everything in order over here.

Cheers my friends!

-S

No comments: