Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ellen and Andrew's Shoot





Ellen and Andrew came knocking on my door for some superb imagery to document their love for eachother, advertise their upcoming marriage and to portray who they are and things they enjoy. I gladly agreed.
After idea after idea, we came up with an amazing plan! An afternoon Sunday picnic in the woods... It ended up starting to pour down while we were shooting, so the umbrella came in handy. I love these few images. There are plenty more amazing shots, but I can't show you too much, I want there to be some mystery for when they show you themselves!

+ I have a sweet SLIDESHOW coming tomorrow afternoon!

Enjoy!








Not all of my clients are this adventurous... but its nice when they're down for anything!
Here you see them climbing through fences per my request.




EastSideBride- Likes this shoot. See her post HERE