Monday, August 25, 2008

Being a Bridesman


I had the honor of being apart of Heather and Eric's wedding. Heather and I have been friends for many many years, shes like my sister, we tell eachother darkest secrets and boost up eachother whenever one of us needs it. We laughed together at how much we've talked about her wedding, even before Eric and her were dating. It was a surreal and amazing day, I'm so happy for them booth!
Here's a quick shot of Heather,Yvonne,Lauren,Erin and I.
I'm still so honored that Heather would pick me to represent her friends and favorites.
Knowing that Heather and Eric are my neighbors make me stoked too! I'm excited to knock on their door for sugar, or butter, you know the neighbor baking necessities.

Love you guys. Mr and Mrs. Eric & Heather Trine



Heather's wedding day!


Photo: Ira Lippke

No comments: