Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Food Poisoned

(This picture set has nothing to do with being food poisoned.)

Incase you've wondered "Where is Samuel and why isn't he posting anything lately"
The answer would be...
Yes, I've been food poisoned... someone at El Torrito wanted to kill me (along with Ceasar and Amanda) Why would they want to do something like that? I mean, I think we're pretty loud and fun and sometimes we (we meaning them) bust out in a Mariah Carey song. Anyways, without giving you too many nasty details from the past 30 hours, I'll just say, I'm alive and kicken. It'll take more then 2 chicken and 2 carne asada tacos to bring me down!
With that said, the only thing I've been able to do in the past 30 hours is lay down, think about what my stomach should feel like and curse taco tuesdays.
Good news is...I'm feeling on the upside of this and my girl has taken great care of me. She's amazing!

No comments: