Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dave and Donia's Wedding : LOMO

Dave wore a wool suit

This Dave and Donia wedding post will have to be my last before my trip. Have no fear though, the amazing blog SNIPPET&INK will be releasing the "Snippets" from the wedding on their site in early 2009. Go visit S&I if you haven't already. Beautiful translations of what weddings should look like. Go get inspired.
As I'm packing up my gear to travel to the other end of the globe, I can only think about 3 things, here they are: Packing the right electric adapter,How pumped I am that Josiah is carrying on the Mustache buton and these LOMO shots I took from David and Donia's wedding. I wanna merry this little camera.
Wanna know more about the LOMO? Click
WIKI


They saw eachother for the first time under this tree.
timelessness is next to godliness



The men
ColdwarKids,Leica and Wyatt

Luke enjoying the brisk december day


Dave and Donia's Wedding Slideshow NOW ONLINE!!!

No comments: