Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh the Stimulas Check


I received mine.
Yes.
I'm going to spend it on a # of different things.
my #1 choice is put it towards a new Apple MacBook Pro
#2 option. Spend it on a flight to Myanmar.
#3. Buy a hot balloon ride for someone.
#4. Use it for a years supply of birthday presents for friends and family (Is it right to give everyone a pair of $20 sunglasses that probably only I would wear?)
#5. Finally get my tux jacket altered (by a pro! Not Paris Tailors on 2nd st. Or the one across from my house... those places are Bush league!)
#6. $600 towards buying random people bowling lessons?
Anyways, I am just amazed that Uncle Sam would be so inspired by Justin Rudd's "Giving Project" and Oprah's "Big Give" that he would create a giving project of his own "2008 Stimulus act" giving to boost the economy, its a new thought... I'll take it! Now to see if it'll actually work.





Note: Names and Address modified for Samuel's protection and so thieves can't steal from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought gum with mine for my whole town

Anonymous said...

I bought gum with mine for my whole town

Unknown said...

thats super bad.

Samuel Lippke said...

I just want you all to know. "El Matador Frenzy" is my new name. this is my announcement posting.