Thursday, May 15, 2008

Birds Eye View


Last night, I went up in a helicopter with DLBA 's Steve Sheldon and Esther Sunukjian. They hired me to photograph key landmarks in downtown long beach from the Aeriel perspective. I like the two of them alot, they remind me of Pam and Jim from "The Office", their interactions are fun to be apart of...a little sarcastic and dry, but whitty and inside. I'm looking forward to working more with this marketing team.

I was able to get some great shots despite having some marine layer in my way.
I'm excited to get these pictures to the DLBA, I think they'll love them.

I am also inspired to learn how to fly a helicopter... oh how I want to do everything!



My favorite building in Long Beach. With the Queen Mary in background.

The Long Beach Marina. Which boat do you want?

Ocean Blvd looking towards Belmont Shore

The Pike=Mai Tai Bar, Bubba Gump, Gameworks and plenty of other selective places to get crazy.



The beach would be nicer if that breakwater was trimmed down. But its still quite sexy.


(L-R) Eddie the Pilot,Steve Sheldon,Esther Sunukjian and me!

"Ahhh...ten-four little cougar 935, requesting permission to enter sector 0087 on official photograph business"

Long Beach Skyline.


Post-Flight image. I wanted to keep flying! Who wants to bring me up with them next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Boat marina shot and the beach one the best