Monday, May 05, 2008

Balboa Bay Club: May 3rd wedding


I photographed Lori Michelle Marks and Kevin Newman at the Balboa Bay club this past Saturday.
It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding.
I was able to capture some magazine style shots during the 2 minutes I had to work with Lori, as she prepared.
More on this wedding will be online, if you were a guest at this wedding, please contact me (leave a comment) and I'll connect you to view the rest of the images shortly.

Cheers to Mr and Mrs. Kevin Newman!


-S™

Alright, I've decided to post a few more. Just a teaser!! (You all know I love to be a tease)



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless, cute kids though

allison inouye said...

never a dull photograph.

i wonder what your rates will be by the time i get married...