Friday, March 14, 2008

My Howe Shirt




An Image I took of my amazing friend Heather was converted onto a T-Shirt for Howe Clothing Company
I think it turned out slick!
Now that I've found out what it looks like, I need to get my hands on one before they run out! I heard that this shirt is the owners favorite of the season.

T-Shirt and the original shot are in the images above. Shirt is called
"Love EM & Leave EM"


Cheers to my work on T-Shirts (Especially on a Howe shirt! I love their stuff!!)



-Samuel

3 comments:

High Rhapsody said...

i mean..where is it going to be sold? delete the first comment please.

Anonymous said...

did you use the 85 for this? i like it as well.

Samuel Lippke said...

Whats happenin High Rhapsody, I just found out the shirt is currently being sold at Metropark in Irvine. Which means its probably coming to "The Rail" Nordstroms, as well as other small boutiques offering High end mens brands.

Cheers and thanks for reading!

-Samuel™