Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Lakers



Oh my! I suppose its about time to come out and say it, I've been holding it in for awhile and only my close friends know this, so here goes... I AM A HUGE LAKER FAN!

Its not that I haven't been a fan for the past 4 years. Its not that I've been ashamed of being such a fan (its just I've been too busy to write anything about my obsission)Anyways, this whole season I've been hooked! And it helps that they're on track to win big this year, also its nice to have newly aquired Pao Gasol, as well as a nearly healthy Kobe "Beef" (errr, bean) Bryant...Anyways, our team is good this year, so go support them.
So if you live in LA (or know where the Lakers play when they come to your town),buy 2 tickets, then strap on some purple and gold, pick me up and then we'll go to the game:)
Now that they're doing good, ticket prices have soured and I'm stuck watching stats on my computer, or being anti-social and peaking at the play-by-play on my Apple iPhone during a study or meeting...So point being; I need press passes; to sit courtside and shoot pictures of the pride and joy of Los Angeles, Kobe,Pau,Lamar,Fish and hopefully A.Bynum soon!

Alright, enough about that, I feel relieved thats off my chest!


Good luck with your Roadtrip lakers, you have your work cut out for you!
New Orleans,Houston,Dallas and Utah...4 of the top teams the NBA has right now.
Lets sweep this trip!

P.S. Poor LA. Clippers... I wonder if they could move to San Diego... or Long Beach?



No comments: