Sunday, January 27, 2008

Puerto Vallarta isn't bad



First Night Sunset

Its tropical here.
Pictures turn out better.
I'm getting tan.
Fun people (Eddie,margo,Bruce and Mike are great!)
Here are a few images from yesterday.
I'll post some from our road trip today if you care.

They're flying back to the states tomorrow. At that point I will be heading to Mexico City and hopefully beyond.

Try to keep you posted... specially my Audrey still in the LongBeach rain.














Eddie on the boat inside a cave.



Not sure what I was talking about here.




These fish were feisty and would often nibble...not a highlight getting bit on the fingers by these little colorful fish.



I went in anyways.



Happy hour is always happier with a little mariachi(even if the accordion player belonged in a tone deft club)



Amazing sunset last night!!


Alright, I'lll post some from today when I get a chance! I have to go eat dinner!!!


Cheers friends in the rain!
Come join me, I'll be in Mexico City tomorrow night, I'd be ore then happy to share a flat...unless your like those nibbling fish!

-S™

No comments: