Monday, January 28, 2008

Mexico City is for 22,400,000

Thats how many people live in this city!

I was able to catch about 60 of them on one bus. Have a look.



I'm here to explore a little, learn some and to get the heckout!
Heres a few shots from my expoloring tonight.
Mexico City's airport is huge! Its nice looking, clean and HUGEEE!!!

I pretty much walked 2 miles through the whole place!
The language barrier doesn't help either.

I'll post more tomorrow(if I can)
I shot a total of 60 pictures today...thats nothing in comparison to my recent days of 300 and 500 shot days.
So yeah, I guess I had a lazy day. I think I need another one of those.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. I have an early morning!

-S


Even McDonalds knows where to be... wherever there is at least 20K people there is a micky-D's...just think how many are in a place with 22 million!


No comments: