Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mass Christmas Texts


I got 35.
Thanks for all the "Merry Christmas"s the geniric messages sent in groups, sometimes even forwards of cheesy poems and thoughts of prosperity.. like a fortune cookie's fortune, but in mobile phone form.

At first I was disapointed that people couldn't take the time to do it individually, you know like put my name in it, or personilize it with a name or a thought, but no... just "Hope you have a great day with friends and family..hohoho"... but then I stopped and thought... This is the next generation's Christmas cards, their greeting cards, the new hallmark! So I got a few ideas... what if those little mass texts had cash value, like a gift card #, or a little video greeting message, anyways, I'm less of a Christmas text message scrooge now... its all about generation y now I guess...this is how we roll.
My best mass text I recieved said "Merry Christmas! I wish I could spend this season with you. I miss you more and more each day." thats pretty gutsy!

HA!

No comments: