Thursday, December 06, 2007

Easy Links (to my other webpages)












Now there shouldn't be any issues in contacting me or seeing as much of me as you can handle.
Cheers friends.
-Samuel™


Dang, I am awake way tooooo late!!! I switched stuff around on myspace and forgot to edit pictures... I guess after 6 months of NON-STOP editing, I am starting to feel really tried of it...plus my wrists used to feel better.
I'm really ready to sit back, relax with some spiked egg-nog (not homemade mom, that stuff is iccckkk!) watch some rain fall, read a book and act like I'm living in the 1920's (minus the "Courting" that seems to be pretty wacky) Also, I could use some good old fashion wood fire, the popping and crackling is very missed since the Tanya days at her Madre's home...

Alright, before I go off on a tangent and really stay up past my bed time, I want to advise you to look at my newest youtube video. its "Pretty gnarly, pretty crazy"

goodnite.

No comments: