Friday, November 16, 2007

Karla's Shoot


I shot a friend of a friend (and now my friend, as well as my brother Josiah's 2nd date of the trip) If that didn't make sense, maybe read it again, if still no luck, forget it, its for the quick, whitty and slightly confused.

I shot Karla tonight, she drove up from San Diego for some headshots for her work. She's a hair stylist and works with a company called "Scruples". (+we shot some fun fashion images of her as well.)
I had Josiah assist me with my gear (Canon 5D,Canon 70-200 2.8 IS,Canon 85mm 1.8 & Canon 24-105) and I had Karla get ready to show me her best looks... off we went to shoot at my new favorite spot.
The Belmont Pool has an amazing design, a good amount of shade and backgrounds that a retro/fashion/W magazine lover would well, love!
Here we are, heres what we got (click image above)...cheers to a fun, successful shoot.

Now I'm really going to need caffeine...maybe before the run? geeez, that'd be horrible.

K, goodnight for reals now.

-Samuel

No comments: