Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SKYDIVING!!!

My birthday party for only my brave friends...this is what we did.


12,900 Feet.


The whole group! No one was really that nervous... just really excited!


Loading on the plane. (25 passengers!)


Practicing good jumping form.


Gearing up for some crazy times.


Jon wasn't scared.










Falling is fun.

2 miles + 2330 feet.

At this point I just felt like I was flying in thin air...really thin air.











After I jumped, I went up again in the Co-Pilot spot and documented the 2nd jump.


This is how we got all the "IN-Air" shots... + video... pretty amazing little contraption...its on the photographers helmet and its triggered by his mouth.


Jon B. was the last to jump


Being the co-pilot is almost as fun as jumping...k, maybe not.


The pilot was pretty legit... he has skills... filmed a big part of "The rise of the silver surfer" he was the main pilot for the skydiving in that.




Christy Williams


Landing.


We had so much fun!!!


Ol' "Moonshine"


I convinced 9 of my friends to jump from a plane from 13,000 feet with me.
One of the most exhilirating things a thrill seeker can do on a daily bases.

I signed around 12 sheets of paper, got video taped while giving a disclaimer and then strapped on another man for the jump of a lifestime.

I loved this experience so much!
I'll let pictures discribe it.
One thing pictures can't discribe though is our ride to the airstrip...Our driving experience was crazier and more exhilirating then the skydive... weaving between cars, ignoring bathroom pitstops and using empty waterbottles (Jon B.) shoulder driving,20 minute unneccesary detour, 4 man "Cop patrol" "we're one mile from the exit" (really we were 4)...basically we were being criminals just so we could jump out of a plane!

I love my crew! Big props to some very brave friends of mine! Amazing sports and amazing jumpers... although a few of us didn't arch when we jumped... me, Mel and Ira didn't have much arch...haha! We wanted to see the view!!!

Here are the amazing pictures!!!
I had a camera man taking video and pictures!

Enjoy!


(We'll go in another 3 months or so, I want it to be like a crazy habit you just can't shake!)



ATTN!
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT book skydiving or anything else through 1-800-skydive. They ripped us off and really screwed our group over. We're trying to get over $500 back from them.

GO TO "SKYDIVE ELSINORE"
http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/




No comments: