Tuesday, June 05, 2007
I just got back from a 3 day cruise with 7 friends... Cruises are one of the most popular vacation option to middle class america...
Why is this a favorite option for vacation for so many!?
Heres why I think the world likes it...
1. Food is everywhere and its inclusive.
2.Its like a vegas on water... whatever happens on the ship stays on the ship...unless of course there is a child created.
3.The constant entertainment.
4.Everyone is crazy and doesn't plan on seeing you or anyone else again.
5.If you have kids... you can just let them roam the boat and not worry about them.
6. You can buy some of the worlds best... and worst art.
7. The bingo jackpot gets extremely hefty! ($3549)
8. Ships feel are refreshing... even if your stuck in the bottom deck in a room the size of a toilet paper square.
9. You feel better about yourself when you see the obese in the buffet line... "I'm not as big as I thought I was"
this is why I liked our cruise.
1. Friends...if you were on a cruise alone... you might as well jump off the ship.
2. The 3am pizza raids.
3. The Ensenada Land visit. (Ensenada is a wacky town)
4. The basketball court.
5. you can do pullups at nearly every low stoop...good grips everywhere! Its a pull-up heaven!
6. Drink servers and their fancy tricks!
7. Sleeping in our cave of a cabin... you could sleep until 1pm w/out waking...so quite and pitch black!
8.The crazy dance floor from midnight-3am.
9. Whatever you want to eat whenever you want it.
10. Everyone is soo dang friendly! (Except for 4 people I remember... each of which I would gladly watch get kicked off the ship...literally)
Heres some pictures from our adventures.
Departing. "Men in Uniform"
Us guys rented mo-peds while in Ensenada (Highlight reel for sure).
Mirror shot of Jorge.
Ensenada from the hilltop.
Incase we got lost...I took a picture of the town.
Love this shot.
You want to buy Chicklets?
Mexico makes us act different, I think its the water.
We tried for the $3549...not enough luck was on our side.
We met the Captain and he gave us guys a tour of the bridge.
Best tour ever!
I love comedy shows.
This is the whole crew!
Jonny,Jorge,Elise,Jenni, Mark, Tanya, Christina and I!