Thursday, January 08, 2009

Loboc,Bohol :Trip Day 11 *Teaser*


This part of our journey has been the hardest.
Sickness,motorcycle accident wounds,bug bites,constant sweat, hard beds,freezing showers...Among all of this comes great reward. I'll post more later.

Nuts Huts:
Chocolate Hills:
Tarsier's:
Being Sick:
Motorcycle Accident:



Sidenote:
"Time Travel"

My friend Eric Trine is in China. He had a good perspective about the "Time Travel" that happens when flying to Asia. HERE.
I feel the same way Eric. Its 8:30PM the 8th of Jan. here in the Philippines but its 4:30 in the morning on the 8th in LA. So weird that I lost a day coming here and will gain a day when I go back...unless of course I fly the other way around the world.

1 comment:

Breana (The Beez) said...

Your life is so epic! Cool stuff.