Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Back!


Before I post some follow up on the trip, as well as a top 10 image countdown from the whole journey. I want to just drop a "I'm Back Smorgasbord" (does anyone even know what that means?) I try to explain it every time, but basically its a huge plethora of things on a table to munch on. So here you go.



Did you see the Jet crash into the Hudson river? NYtimes
This actually gives me hope. I always thought water landings never produced survivors.
The Pilot deserves a medal. Plus a key to the school of "How to avoid huge flocks of birds while piloting a jet"




My Grandmother passed away this week. Its been tough on our whole family, but we all know she really is in a better place. She was such a quirky woman, the best grandmother ever! She was an early financial teacher for me, as well as many other wonderful things. See you in Heaven Dorothy, thanks for everything.
My Sister Sonora wrote something amazing about her HERE


My Aunt Died this week too. I didn't really know her very well. The only thing I really knew was she was hindu,she brought our family a pretty purple bowl when she ate in the bus with the family for the first and last time. We had the bowl for what must have been 15 years... Her husband Jim is my dad's brother, (a talented musician). He still lives in India. I'd love to see him soon.



Its flooding big time in Stanwood WA. (my hometown)
These photos by Noel Rusk Culbertson say it all.
Jo-Dilly posted nearly the same post before me. See MORE HERE



Gran Torino. Starring: Clint Eastwood. Directed By: Clint Eastwood Produced By: Clint Eastwood. Another few Oscar nominees for Mr. Eastwood? I'd say so. I saw it tonight...I got some tears from it. Great movie. Heavy.



Remember this shoot I did right before I left? Quail. Go buy their new line if you're a lady. Go buy their new line for your lady if you're lucky enough to have one. Valentines day is so damn close! QisforQUAIL.com


Alright crew. I'm off to bed. Thanks again for reading. Sorry to all of my KC and Richard readers nothing for you... I've been asked to refrain from details.
Hope all is well around the world right now.

No comments: