Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Photography Site: Relaunched!


www.samuellippke.com

Samuellippke.com
has been relaunched!
My website has been given a huge makeover, most of the pictures are brand spankin new and its got a crazy fun look that will blow your mind. The site says something along the lines of "HEY! Samuel Lippke is a photographer! He enjoys what he does and he likes you...Samuel is not a scary man with missing teeth, Samuel is a young man with no recent cavities."
Like I said, it might say something different to different people... but thats kind of what I was going for.
I really do think you'll enjoy it. Even if your not feeling the late 80's, early 90's hip hop graphics and layout, you'll still enjoy a few images...

Click on this link to see what I'm talking about.

www.samuellippke.com



I hope while your reading this, you're chillin at your home or a really nice villa in the rocky hills of Italy, maybe even a beach house in Bali... but wherever you read this... I hope your feeling good. Less stressed more relaxed... (ready to spend hours sending my site to everyone you know)

Cheers my dear friends!


-Samuel


Huge props to Daniel Fairbanks Design. He designed the site originally and did the update in no time! The man is a genius...(plus hes my sister's husband)



(Original message in email format...but i'm saving time by posting it on my blog too! Yes!...I'm hungry... going to Rubio's... they need to sponsor me... I go there too much! Free tacos for life...or maybe free chips for life! wait...they already do that for everyone. oh well. whatr you doin? go see my new site!!!)

No comments: